It's already been a long year. So many life changes. Most of the good, but a few bad. Bret graduated, loves his job, and is enjoying work. I'm still at the ad agency, though last time I posted, 17 months ago, I wasn't there. I'm pretty sure there's a correlation there. Long days and communal seating were the demise of this little guy. Mattie has been sick lately. This weekend is the first in about six weeks he seems a bit better. He's a good boy, just getting old, and still too rambunctious for his own good! He's been resting more and living upstairs.
Which reminds me, we have an upstairs now that we lie closer to Denver! We are renting a cute house that's been TONS of work! We like how close it is to our friends and jobs, but I'm learning do many things about home ownership!That's the house a few days ago during the first snow!
I figure I will go back through my phone pictures and update the blog with major events and stories. Unsubscribe (if you didn't already during the 1.5yr break) if you don't want a barrage of pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment