Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween 2015

This year Henry went as a wild thing during the day thanks to Cousin Katie and a baby bear for trick or treating!  Meg and Damion came over to see him and Luke and Sarah stopped by but the bear had already begun hibernating!  We only went to our neighbors then Henry still made his 7pm bedtime!  When he trick or treated with Mom and Dad, we gave him a new barnyard puzzle.  I think he liked it more than candy (well probably not but he still doesn't have teeth so starburst might be kind of hard right now!)




Practicing my scoot crawling




I'm exhausted!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit send to soon previously! I love the rumpus'ing costume, he is an adorable monster - and he is a perfect bear! Can't wait to see ya'll. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete