So after some car trouble, we decided it might be time to officially consider owning something from this century to drive in the winter. We found a few good deals online including a $200 a month payment with only a grand down! Since Brent will have a tutoring job this year, we thought we should take a look at the 2011 Camry deal. Well I qualifed WITH OUT a co-signer (huge adult moment for me not having to call Dad and ask for every doc he owns and to go to a notery, etc)!!!! With Brent's trade-in, my graduate discount, and B's negotiation skills.... We are proud leasers of a 2011 Toyota Camry!!!!
Here's me signing the papers:

Here's B and Sunny. We were kind of sad to say goodbye. Thanks for the memories Sunny:

Sunny is in the back but you can't see him

And us with the new car


And on our way to the celebratory 3:30 lunch, I parked wrong and scraped the hubcap (are you even surprised at the parking skills Dad? I didn't think so). Good thing we got the total scrapes and spills package talked down $20!

Hooray!

Posted from my iPhone
Now you don't have to worry about getting your first scratch! Congrats on becoming an ADULT! Please keep this car clean!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
That's so much fun! Congrats on your new baby!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! I'm so excited for you both!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! it's so pretty! so excited for y'all!
ReplyDelete