Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lust List

Alright so what have I been lusting after lately?


Here's the rundown:


1. Modern Family!!! Thank GOODNESS it's back.  Though Brent keeps me laughing, it is rare for me to laugh for 30 straight minutes.  Thank you Modern Family for being one of the best written shows on television!



2. H&M Online shopping.  I mean really.  Who doesnt have an online option any more?  Ridic. Soon I'm going to have to mail my orders to Melissa for pickup and pay her to ship.  What is this the Sears Catalog from 1941?

3. An outdoor office.  I literally get all  nutrients from florescent light.  I didnt think it was possible to sit inside a box for so long.  I want to run an extension cord out the doors and into the courtyard.  Too bad security would bust me for propping the door open.  You can literally get stuck in the bathroom area here if you forget your badge.  Not saying its happened to me 10 times or anything....


4. A Teleporter. Yep this might be my most outrageous lust item ever featured but how awesome would that be.  Maybe I would settle for a helicopter but teleporting would be way cooler.  Then I could go see all the beautiful aspens in just the blink of an eye.  Ok maybe I'm just lusting after becoming Jeanie from I dream of Jeannie.  Now this is getting out of control.



Side note.  I just googled "I Dream of Jeannie" because I swore it was Jeannie and not Genie.  My TV Land addiction at 8 years old served me right.  Nice.  See Mom, using all my buttons on TV marathons would be useful one day!


Hum.  I can think of so many more things but they are all repeats.  I pretty much always lust after mexican food from home and miss Central Market every time I dont want to cook.  I also lust after visiting ATL again and this blazer from GAP (well this one is new) that's not online.  Oh yeah and something for the wall above the couches.  I swear that wall is made of Teflon and NOTHING will stay.  I'm going to have to put nails in the wall but I dont have anything to hang yet.  It all seems boring and bla.  My apartment is uninspiring right now haha.  


I will post on Mattie's new favorite past time tomorrow if I can get pictures tonight!  Anyone else want to vote that America changes to four day workweeks?

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love Modern Family! Too funny! Did you happen to watch The Middle? Love that show too! Who would name their kid Brick?!?!?!

    I would vote for 4 day weeks. I think every Monday should be declared a Labor Day holiday! NO LABOR on Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You name the H&M item and it will be in the mail within the week :)

    ReplyDelete