Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas

Henry's first Christmas was a quiet but joyful one. Brent and I started Christmas Eve off by going for a little time in the gym. I'm convinced that standing in a shower with a seemingly unlimited hot water heater is just about the best present for a pregnant lady. After a slow morning, Brent, Landon and Jeremy played a board game while I facetimed a bit. Then the three of us went to Tomayo for dinner in Larmier Square. We went to church at nine and I was down for the count soon after!

Christmas morning we made french toast, opened gifts, and enjoyed each other's company.





A snow storm was coming in so Landon headed out and Brent and I saw The Imitation Game at the movies. We finished the day (filled with intermittent laziness) with sushi at our little neighborhood restaurant. Henry enjoyed some awesome tempura and Cali rolls (can't wait for real stuff again!). Overall, it was a really nice holiday. Very quiet but Brent worked so hard to make me feel special and probably a holiday at the pace I could handle!

Now to pack up all the trimmings so the place is ready for Mr. H! What a busy but fun season of life!

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is so pretty! Glad Landon was able to spend Christmas with y'all.

    ReplyDelete