Monday, June 8, 2015

Baby Guac

Henry gets to start avocados today as his first food! He's been doing great with the formula so onto some mushy goodness. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm a big boy going to eat avocados

Daddy said they are delicious!
Let's get this party started!
Wait what is this??? This is like chunky milk!
Ahhhh what is wrong with you adults? I don't want to work. I want this to go down my throat while I recline like a piña colada at the pool. 

Mom. Horrific guac. More salt. 
Ok. I think I'm over this. 
Yep. I'm re-electing milk as my dinner of choice. 

3 comments:

  1. If you are your mommy and daddy's child you WILL love guacamole! Give it a chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry, you will come to love the greatness of avacados soon!! You just have to get passed the texture! Maybe Mom can put them in the food processor for you to smooth them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! If only that spoon was a chip...

    ReplyDelete