Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Faces of Henry

Henry is continuing to work on his sounds and rolls. This morning he combined a vowel and consonant. He's still not a fan of avocados or non-milk nutrients a but one thing the kid has in spades is expression! Wonder where he gets it...

I'm so excited I could eat my hand!
You came here to see my pictures
But I haven't styled my hair
Which outfit should I choose for my photo shoot?
Maybe one with stripes?
Oh elephants! Great suggestion!
I'm hoping to hire a photo assistant to position me for all my good angles. 
Like this one where my drool is less prominent. 
Or this one where I'm crazy excited!
It's ok. I know my muscles confused you and you thought I was Superman. 
It's hard work modeling and making Daddy smile. 

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the many faces of Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comes by the drool from his Daddy side, expressive from his mommys' side! What a cutie - all of the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry is too cute and your commentary cracks me up! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete