Friday, May 28, 2010

Back!

I'm back from a long trip and will post pics from all of the various activities soon but I wanted to wish everyone a nice long weekend and a peaceful Memorial Day. I'm thankful for everyone who fought to preserve my freedom.

Tonight Brent and I are going to the Rockies game and tomorrow, I have planned to play Mexico. This is where I will make a batch of margaritas, some guacamole, go sit by our pool and pretend like I am at a five star resort. I am trying to convince Brent to join but he's not so sure it will be as fun without a swim up bar!

Oh and an update on Mattie: he has been really bad lately. This morning Brent even shut him out of our room and I didnt argue or defend him. Apparently his pet quotient is VERY low and he has been trying to build it back up by screaming at me in the middle of the night and doing speed biscuits on me.

3 comments:

  1. So is it Brent's pet quotient that's low (as in his tolerance) and he's screaming at you in the middle of the night? :) (Don't worry, I knew what you meant, but it was pretty funny if you took it the other way...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time in "Mexico" tomorrow. You could put a can of beer and a margarita on the edge of the pool and let Brent swim across the pool to get it . . . his very own swim up bar! Mattie might need his own bedroom instead of sharing yours!
    Happy Anniversary a couple of days early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to play Mexico with you! Where can I sign up for this? Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate the anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete