Mattie is a cat with very expensive taste! Only the best for him! :) Glad to see you blogging again! I've missed hearing what y'all are up to! Love you!
Please don't tell me you like sushi . . . if you do you've come a long way from your old eating habits!Glad to see the Blog is still alive!
Only California rolls (rice, carrot, cooked crab, avocado) and they are delicious. I'm not big on other raw fish!
Mattie is a cat with very expensive taste! Only the best for him! :) Glad to see you blogging again! I've missed hearing what y'all are up to! Love you!
ReplyDeletePlease don't tell me you like sushi . . . if you do you've come a long way from your old eating habits!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see the Blog is still alive!
Only California rolls (rice, carrot, cooked crab, avocado) and they are delicious. I'm not big on other raw fish!
ReplyDelete