Friday, July 23, 2010

Lust List

So it's been quite some time since I made a lust list.  I have been a pretty lucky girl (with the exception of continually lusting after a better behaved cat) and havent lusted after much lately but I thought it was about time to bring the little, lovely list back (maybe a better name since I dont need everything on the list it's just stuff I like and want to share).

Lust List

1. These little puppies to return to me asap:
Stephanie
I know they are a fall/winter shoe but I just couldnt help it.  They seem perfect for long winter days where I have to wear black and be drab (a little known requirement for winter months for girls raised in the south).  I got the 7.5s in the mail yesterday but they were too small so I sent back for an 8.  Hopefully the mailman rushes my deliver :)

2. This watch.  It seems perfect since it's name is Allie (spelled right and everything).  It's cute and trendy and not too expensive but I'm not sure how much I would wear a watch.  It would probably get a few more rotations than a bracelet which is 1/10th the cost but it's fun to look at.

3. This Twine-
Image of Twine Sampler Pack
It's from The Twinery and seems like it would be so cute for craft projects and packaging.  I'm still waiting for my reason to throw a pretty party (ex. showers, etc.).

4.  This table cloth:

or this one:
How cute are these tables for a party?? Again I need a person in my life to get married or have a baby so I can help with the decor.  I'm sure B is getting tired of me redoing the house all the time so I need another event to craft for!


What are you lusting after lately?

3 comments:

  1. at the moment....those shoes! great pick! I love all your lusts, but those are the cutest table cloths I have ever seen. Still not "it" on the showers though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lusting for a clean house that is put back together! I think the painters are going to become members of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vacation!!!! We are going to Seattle in 6 days and I can't wait. And after a long weekend there we take the train to Portland. Thinking of doing Seatlle's Coffee Crawl. Doesn't that sound fun?

    ReplyDelete