
B and I ready for the bus to come!

Super vibrant clouds and "spotlight" on the Capitol when the rain broke

During the symphony performance. They lit the building at the end to go with the 1812 Overture. The instruments/musicians are in the little lit bubble in front. At this point everyone is throughly pleased with the show and could just go home but wait...

They begin shooting fireworks off the building!! That's the state and county courthouse mind you. I guess they REALLY trusted the pyro engineers!

Imagine the clapping at this point when they, much to my delight, then also light the building. Fireworks, lightshow, too much... oh my!!!

Then they COMBO BOTH and I fall out of my chair. Not really but I was close! It was one of the coolest shows I have ever seen. So cool with the live music playing too!

The building changed colors with different songs... gasp!!!

And after a rousing finale, everyone left saying that we MUST come to this every year! It was a fantastic show!

- Posted from my iPhone
LOVE the headband...wish we lived closer so we could craft together! The 4th celebration looked like so much fun!
ReplyDelete