- A fan of Mark Zuckerberg and The Social Network (go see it if you haven't- it's good!)
- Heavily reliant on technology
- Heavily reliant on crowd sourcing (aka not making decisions alone)
Thus I present the Christmas Card vote. This year I PROMISE to actually buy them AND send them out. No trying to create them or print at home- that's nuts. I'm purchasing and having them all addressed BEFORE Thanksgiving. (You all can hold me to it since I have declared my intentions)
So here are our options that I have found so far:
1

2

3
or in purple (which I love)
or in purple (which I love)4

5

6

7

8
9-Multiple pictures is a plus:

10

11

12

Holy crap you say? This is WAY too many choices. Welcome to my world. Welcome to why crowd sourcing is so important. No shoes/purses this month (bad selection, boring compared to glitter and flowers) so vote on this instead! I dont have as pretty of pictures of the two of us as most of these have and it's hard to find a close up of us together that's quality enough. I have about 4-5 pics of things throughout the year that we could put on there. Let's start with the design first. The vote is on!
#4 - because it looks like you and #11 because you can put several pictures on it. I'd be happy with one of the cards from '09 that I paid to have printed and you never sent!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
oh the guilt. I had better photos last year with the wedding. Maybe I will just send those haha!
ReplyDeleteSO! I don't know if you are interested, or how much she'd charge, or if she'd be willing to do it, but I can find all that out IF you're interested. In what you ask? I have a very talented sister in law who is a graphic designer. She designed Grace's birth announcements based on a picture I sent her of how I'd painted her room. And she has a site she uses to print them for pretty cheap. So would you be at all interested in a custom-designed Christmas card? I can find out what her asking price is and you can decide if you want.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I love them all!! I think #12 is my favorite, but they are all so cute! Please share where you found them! I was bored a few weeks ago and ordered ours from Shuttefly. I have already addressed and stamped them and an so anxious to send them out! haha...Can't wait to see your pretty cards!
ReplyDeleteOk, Allie my vote is for #3/4 - both colors are cute and I also like #1. They are all very cute! Where are they from?? Can't wait to get one in my mailbox this year...I'm still waiting on last year's....I guess it got lost in the mail...haha! Love you!
ReplyDelete