Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

:(  Though Halloween was fun, we lost our camera with all of the pictures on it.  I know I had it at the party, put it in Jake's front jacket pocket and that's the last we all know.  I have called the hotel where the party was and I'm still hoping it's at Jake and Caitlin's but he checked and it's not looking good.  I am pretty upset because that was a nice camera and I hadn't downloaded in a while so we lost Landon and Parker's visit, the Pumpkin Patch and Halloween.  I keep hoping it will show up somewhere but I'm not sure that's the case any more.  


I will post if I find a random picture or two on fb but I was the only person who brought a camera to the party from the Clue characters so it really stinks.  :(  :(  :(


Hope your Halloween didn't have the residual disappointment that mine did.

3 comments:

  1. Check out this website. It's worth a shot...

    http://www.ifoundyourcamera.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad you lost your camera and the pics of the Clue Crew and other fall events! I hope that it turns up somewhere soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it turns up. Did you have a picture of your name and number on your camera?

    ReplyDelete