Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday... err, Wednesday

I saw this on Molly's blog and thought it was fun!  Mine's Ten on Wednesday but oh well!
{1.}Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?


Um, not me.  Haha.  Last year B and I had bbq on Thanksgiving up in the mountains and it was might have been better than anything I could have made.  I think this year it's a combo of Ellen and Mom making the big dinner.  I'm just game for consuming large quantities of mashed potatoes and mushrooms (not traditional Tgiving food but traditional for Ellen to make when I'm home :) :)


{2.} What is your favorite recipe the includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)


Um no bonus points here since I dont really remember how to make them but I like Mom's pumpkin muffins.  I also remember that the little ones are only 1 point.  Strange memories but good none the less.


{3.} What are 5 things you want for Christmas?


1. No snow on the roads- only on the ski slopes unlike last year.
2. Good health for everyone- no puking in a tin Mom.
3. A camera- if we save our pennies.
4. Ridiculous amounts of things on Ideeli (ok really probably just some sunglasses since mine broke and a black, belted pea coat to replace the one I have had since middle school.  Not sure where I would wear a ball gown, but gosh they are pretty)
5. A black chair from Garden Ridge.  Mattie's chunky self broke one of our dining room chairs so now we only have 3.


{4.} Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?


Immediate- standard gift giving.  Dad's extended family- I dont know.  Mom's- just the little kiddos.  I'm kind of thinking that the exchanging of names/gifts with the extended family when everyone is over the age of 21 is a bit much.  I say we just adopt a family, or all promise to pull an angel off the tree, or something.  B and I donated money for Thanksgiving Dinner to the Food Bank and figured we would either eat bbq or go home or eat sandwiches instead of using the money for our own feast.  I'm thinking that theory might be good for Christmas too!


{5.} How do you feel about motorcycles?


Tough.  I say dumb because of all the accidents but then I think they would be so thrilling to ride on.  No to Harley ownership (buy a ski condo instead) but if you ride off main roads/highways and are safe, and dont bother me, I dont really care.  So basically it's if you dont crash and cost me tax dollars by riding on a death trap too fast in traffic, then go for it.  Cynical, yeah.


{6.} What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?


Watch football while making something (usually a gigantic mess) and eating chips and queso.


{7.} What is the coolest thing to do in your city?


City specific- movies or the mall.  Broader area- Hike the Flatirons.  Even broader- skiing.


{8.} Do you paint your fingernails?


Yep.  Then I pick at them until half the polish comes off.  Then I leave them for a month with just the middle bits of polish.  Classy.  Pretty.


{9.} Who is your favorite actor(actress) over the age of 50?


Diane Keaton.  I'm dying to see that new Today Show like movie.


{10.} Do you have a high school letter jacket?


I have two- One from soccer and one from drill team.  The drill team one is all decked out and probably still in my parents' coat closet!







2 comments:

  1. Hope youre having a beauitful, Fall! Many blessings from Grenada. My favorite actor would be Morgan Freeman- even if his dating life is sketch (so I hear)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Having questions to fill out is perfect for the days that I'm a super lazy blogger! Love the new site you blogged about...I sure wish I had some money to spend there! Misssss you!!

    ReplyDelete