Friday, October 29, 2010

What a good hubby

I could write a series in the nice things Brent does for me but there's no need to make you all die from sweetness so I will start small. You might remember when I said cleaning was better than flowers, well flowers are good too! A week ago Monday B and I met for lunch since he didn't have class. He brought me some nice white roses that were super pretty as a way to say thanks for being supportive during the job hunt and because they were pretty in the grocery store. We went and got a vase for them so I could keep them at work. It was such a nice surprise and I was all happy but everyone at work kept asking what they were for. When I would say just because they were like, "Oh he must be in the doghouse." So then I had to say that they were pretty at the grocery store. So funny that no one asked why I had a bouquet of cheetos in my office a while back but flowers were a very good conversation starter! Here are the super pretty roses:









Thanks B! I'm lucky to have you!

4 comments: