Friday, October 1, 2010

Uggh they have me right where they want me

So I'm out of ShoeDazzle credits and have some really cute shoes/bag from it but of course, they still sent me another showroom this month and how AMAZING are these:


I dont know why the bottom is so big but they have glitter, they have flowers.  What more could you need in a shoe?  I might have to lay down the bucks for these little ones.


Here are some other cute items:



Then there are these that are called "Dallas" which makes me want them.  This was the best picture I could find and the girl really needs to clean her mirror but I'm in no position to judge  how people clean so she's rocking the boot:

What do you think?  Should I just route my paycheck to ShoeDazzle?  I say yes.

1 comment:

  1. If you can't make a decision, just order any of them in my size and I'll be happy with whatever!! Haha! :) AND the purse is super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete