Monday, October 25, 2010

We're getting ready

We are getting ready for Halloween here. I spent most of Saturday shopping for costumes with Sarah and Caitlin. We found some good stuff- I will post pics soon. Saturday night we went to Meg and Damion's for a pumpkin carving party. Here's our pumpkin:




It was just one of those pattern you get with the kit but it looked pretty cool that night. Brent helped me with the de-gutting but I did most of the carving. I'm just not sure Brent excels at art projects. He loses interest quickly especially when the other past time available is coors light with the boys.




There were some fun pumpkins there including Meg's first attempt at Martha Stewart's shading patterns. When I read Marthas instructions for carving, I stayed old school but Meg was gutsy! Overall a very festive few weekends! I need to post the pumpkin patch photos before Christmas! I realized I still haven't posted my birthday. Always a few months late! Oh well!

I will leave you with more festive fun. We traded Mattie in foe a quieter, purple model. He's not as soft but we are sleeping more!



Jk we love our pumpkin colored kitty, bad behavior and all!

Posted from my iPhone

1 comment: