Today was such a nice fall day. It was 70 out and beautiful. We woke up, cleaned up, then walked down to the grocery and our local pizza place. We had chips and dip and pizza while watching football. Mattie and I napped for a bit under a blanket since we left the door open to let the cool air in.

Mattie trying to stay warm!
The Horns didn't win which made the day way less perfect but Wofford did. Now were headed to see The Social Network with Luke and Sarah. I wish it could stay fall all year!
- Posted from my iPhone
Oh to be a cat... or a dog. I love it!
ReplyDeleteTell Mattie that three extra people will be there Friday - Monday so he can get lots of extra lovin!
ReplyDeleteWe are having our "Fall" right now too. I'm sure it will be gone soon and the nasty rainy weather will arrive soon!
ReplyDelete