Yep I just made up a word. Lust-ly def: the little things Allison is lusting after. Derived from a combo of Lust and Lovely.
This post will be dedicated to the jewelry I'm lusting after lately. I will do subsequent posts on fashion and interject manly things and stories about Brent so those of you who were brought here under the veil of this being "The OWEN'S Opus" will not sue me. Although chances are I live with your (future) lawyer...
Men- Brent has the pw to this now - though I was never hiding it - so I will make him post about fantasy football or something. The post might end up being about some tort or something which will leave you all BEGGING for my Mattie escapades again but at least it will not be about jewelry. I digress. Back to the Lustlys.
First off I have to say thank goodness all of that 80's highlighter wear is out. I'm happily back to everything looking like something Michelle Obama would wear. Thank you First Lady for bringing girlie, stylish, and slightly funky back in style all at an inexpensive price. Look at these lust-lies (ok the plural doesnt work... thus just adding an "s". Use your imagination and assume I'm not writing about fibs):
How amazing are these? Dont they look like something you would wear with chambre and ride a horse while wearing? The amazing part is I refuse to do either of those (riding the horse sounds fun but probably not in these earrings) but would still love for them to be on my ears.
I've been checking these at Target everytime I go but still no beloved red tag. They dont photograph well, but I love a piece of costume jewelry that looks like they might be your grandmothers. One of my favorite pairs of earrings always get attention. Everyone asks if they are passed down and I say, "Yes. From Forever 21 to me for only $3.80."

source
Alright I might be lusting after this one because of it's name. It's called the ""We Didn't Start the Sapphire Ring." It happens to be my birthstone and and alludes to a fantastic Billy Joel song.

With the right outfit, this watch could be super cute:
I own this pretty ring thanks to Mom! I wore it to work and a lady told me she wishes I could meet her great aunt. She said we would get along great and probably would want to swap jewelry. Is that a compliment? I'm just going to reassure myself and assume she's the most stylish great aunt ever.

And I will finish with these because up until now, everything has been totally reasonable. Who buys bracelets that are $160? Not me. I can look but not touch and wait for one of the stores above to knock these off:
Don't worry these are $148.
I love them all!!! So beautiful. I think my favorite is the Sapphire ring, but they all should find their way to your jewelry box :)
ReplyDelete