Monday, October 4, 2010

Hobo days are coming to an end

I'm sad to say that I will have to stop being so much of a moocher.  I received an offer today from Rothgerber, Johnson & Lyons, a Denver firm.  This summer, I will be part of their summer associate program with 2 other associates.  Hopefully, my work over the summer leads to full-time employment upon graduation.  Back to more interesting/exciting posts about more interesting/exciting things (Mattie).

- Brent   

Here is a link to their website.  Sorry Mike, they are a bunch of Democrats:  

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO BRENT!! This is the intership you were hoping for, right?? Congratulations! Can't wait to see you, Allie, and Mattie in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Brent!We are sooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!!! Mike said you can pick up the next dinner check since you got the job!! We don't care if they are Democrats as long as you make enough to buy us that home in the mountains!! Just kidding! You make us proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for a job offer! Sorry you can't be a bum again but employed is better :). Enjoy all of the perks of interning... those end once you're full time!

    ReplyDelete