Friday, December 17, 2010

1/2 way done!

On Monday Brent finished his last exam and he is officially 1/2 way done with law school!  Hooray!  He has been working at his internship since then and really likes it so it looks like he made a good choice (and we made a good investment)!

And because I have taken way too many photos lately (500+ since Thanksgiving) here are some of him:

Brent moving so I could practice my action shot:

 Low Light
 Irony- haha just kidding.  He happened to actually be splitting time pretty equally between both the book and the phone.
 I call this one: "Ok I've been a good sport!"

Very proud of Brent for all his hard work and thankful he lets me take such annoying photos all the time!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the "Good Sport" face in some of our family pictures! Poor Brent is always being thrown in front of the camera! He married into a family of picture takers!

    Congrats on being 1/2 way there - we are very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo congrats Brent!!! now you're on the downhill :)

    ReplyDelete