NO IT'S NOT A LIVING MEMBER but Brent might mistake it for my Siamese twin since we are so attached! I got an early Christmas present on Black Friday and it has been keeping me entertained:
I am still learning and have a few classes I purchased through Groupon to take, but it's fun to just play around. Brent says I'm he and Mattie's personal paparazzi since he will come out of the room and I will take a million pictures!
No Pulitzers yet but here are some fun ones:
Time to play "Where's Allison" in the above shot. I found me 3 times!
The orange one below might be my favorite so far
So I took the one above of Mattie yawning and thought it best captured his emotions when hungry. I was bummed that it was blurry (shooting without the flash bc he runs away if I flash) but then I caught him again:
I think someone was trying to give me the hint that the photo shoot was over!










Love all the pictures! You can take family pictures when we are there - Brent will be so excited!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Very fun! Those are great pictures
ReplyDeleteThese pics of Mattie are too cute!! Glad you are having so much fun with your new camera! :)
ReplyDeleteYayyy! SO excited for your new camera! I am so obsessed with mine! Can't wait to see all of your pretty pictures!!
ReplyDeletewoohoo for the new limb for your body!!!! You have some great models to work with. Mattie and I have that look in common...I've been known to get a little hangry myself :)
ReplyDelete