Monday, December 6, 2010

Puppy Love

Our friends Jake and Caitlin got a new pup on Friday and boy is Addie cute!  She came to say hello to me on Saturday and I took a few impromptu shots (hey, I warned you I am attached to the camera).  I didnt realize how high I needed to make the shutter speed just to keep up with the little one.  Plus the black Addie on Jake's black shirt was tough but her cuteness proved to counter any photo problems.  Check out the little one (plus some before/afters of photoshop work):

Meet Addie Durling:

Here's a little before (to show you how adorable her leash is):

I had to put this one in here because like father, like puppy daughter:
They weren't ready yet and both didnt like the flash too much!

I think the little one already has her dad wrapped around her little paw:

Puppy Kisses are the best

Then I put the camera down and started getting puppy kisses myself!  Expect more pics of this little one as I test out my camera!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - she is soooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need one of these puppies in the brown variety! I guess I'll just have to keep in mind that Hallie (Joey's lab) was once that size and giver her all of my lab love! :)

    ReplyDelete