You're still a little peanut- less than a pound but now you can hear. Dad started singing to you this week. I refrained hoping you get my dance moves and his singing. If it's the opposite, you might need to find joy in something besides the arts!
I'm wearing a mix of maternity clothes now. My regular pants require rubber bands to hold them together, so I've pretty much switched to comfy maternity pants!
I've been looking for a couple of things for you at the store. Many of them are not exciting (snot removing devices, etc.) but the clothes are so cute! We find out in a little over two weeks if you are a boy or girl. Two nights ago, I had a dream you were a boy; then last night, one where you were a girl, so I have no idea what's true! The girl name came easy so maybe that was the universe aligning Brent and me, but we keep slipping and using the male pronouns! I'm ready to get your room ready for your arrival!
Brother Matthew (though that makes him sound like a priest, and his behavior certainly isn't holy) has been diligently doing his job of teaching you how to sleep. He is the best sleeper in the house and has been laying on you to snuggle! Every time we see you (which is lots as of late), you are a jumping bean. I guess you move more than other babies, so I'm concerned Mattie and I can't do much to bring you to our dark (sleep) side! Oh and Mattie's also been crying just to make sure you know he can compete at a high decibel level, so be warned!
Not many other updates yet! I'll post a pic of us soon. You're starting to show (and/or Mommy is eating too many biscuits!)
Here are some pics of life lately so you can keep up!




No comments:
Post a Comment