Sunday, March 29, 2015

Getting Out More

The weather has warmed up and Henry and I have been trying to get out more. He's been to a few restaurants, went to dinner with friends, had a tennis lesson, and have walked the park lots! He's enjoying his adventures even if they all look exactly like the inside of a blanket haha!
Our new wrap/ride
Cozy!
I love adventures! 
Where to next?

4 comments:

  1. Mr. Personality is so cute! I love all of his expressions! So glad y'all are able to get out more and have some adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Glad the weather is warming up so you can get back outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are able to get out and about! It makes you feel a lot more human! Enjoy the wrap! I loved having Cam all snuggled in next to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yall have it down!! I'm sure the streets of Denver are happy he is out more too! He is so cute in his wrap and you look great!

    ReplyDelete