Monday, March 23, 2015

Two Months



We had Henry's two month appointment last Friday. He was 10lbs 6oz and still just the 10-15 percentile for height and weight! Just our little pipsqueak. He is adding about an ounce a day, so great weight gain, just a little guy still. I like it because I already think the car seat is soooo heavy with just a ten pounder! My biceps aren't gaining the equivalent strength!

Henry got lots of shots and Brent and I were a little shocked by his wail. He's been such a good boy that we hadn't heard that bloodcurdling scream. I'm glad he comforted fairly easily with some snuggles and Tylenol!

As a little recap, Henry's second month was a big one!
*Henry started smiling this month! He loves mimicking our smiles
*He's wearing mostly 0-3 month clothes. Some of the pants are still too big, but the onsies fit much better. He's starting to be too long for jammies but we haven't moved to larger sizes yet!
*Henry had a few really long sleeping stretches and made it 7 hours one night!
*He loves eating and has between 4-6 oz at each feeding
*He had his first night in his crib on Friday (right at 2 months). I didn't plan it, but Meg and Damion were over for dinner so he went down downstairs. We slept in the guest room since it was just too far for me to be upstairs :) He did great. I woke up to check the monitor like seven times. 
*Henry's most alert mid-morning. He likes to sleep and takes lots of naps during the day!
*Henry still Houdinis out of his swaddles!
*The weather has been much better this month and Henry has rolled the park (no walking yet) several times! 
*Mattie is less upset by Henry's cries and likes to sniff him. He also likes to "share" parents with Henry by also getting in our laps if we are holding H

He's really getting a little personality. We love him so much! 

Some outtakes of my little guy:

Looking at his stripes on the wall
Refusing to smile for Momma!


4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the fuzz on top of his head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to write the same thing that mom wrote! The fuzz on top of his head is so cute!! I swear he's grown so much since we were there at Spring Break! Give him kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to write the same thing that mom wrote! The fuzz on top of his head is so cute!! I swear he's grown so much since we were there at Spring Break! Give him kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big month!! I am so excited to see him in what I hope are 30 fast days, and I wonder what else will be added to the list!!

    ReplyDelete