Thursday, March 5, 2015

Outings

Henry and I don't get out much. I attribute it mostly to the awful weather we've had. This much snow is just annoying. 

Luckily we are getting a little break next week and Henry's immune system is getting stronger. 

Tuesday I decided to hell with the snow and went to Mommy and Me Yoga at the gym. It's been six weeks since Henry's birth so I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. Walking outside clearly isn't an option (reference above), so this seemed like the next best thing. 

As a reminder, here's Henry's main activity:
And one more for good measure:
So that sweet little thing sleeps for like 18 hours a day right? Well he's NOT a fan of yoga. I fed him right before so he'd be full and happy. Then we played faces a bit, and then he decided to stay up and fuss/cry through the whole class. I probably did about two poses. By the end of class, I was so ready to go. I put on my shoes, gathered all his things and then saw this:

That's Henry asleep in the middle of the yoga studio. Looks like someone does find yoga relaxing, just not in the moment! We might try yoga again, look for another class that isn't scheduled for witching hour, stick with walking around the park, or just snuggles!
It's tough being a little guy with too much to do!

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to not getting out with a baby. I always marveled at those moms who seemed care free and seem to go on like normal with a baby. More power to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has quite a sense of humor! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete