Monday, April 13, 2015

Get a Grip

We've been playing with Henry a lot more lately. He seems to "get" it and has started gripping. He still doesn't bat for toys as much, but we're working on it. He much prefers faces and chatting!

Not a happy reader
Hunting the bird
Feeling the rattle
Brent hoping he is ready to palm the football. I think we have a bit longer!

One of Henry's favorite games is "blanket."  Aside, you can tell I haven't tried very hard with the naming conventions!  Blanket involves him in his barka. I put the blanket on and he kicks and kicks to get it off:
Then I pretend to notice his escaped feet, which he's FASCINATED by. I tickle them and recover and he gets the biggest smile on his face. 
(The escapees)
Oh yeah! Soooo fun!
Happy boy!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to play blanket in person in just two short weeks....yay yay yay!

    ReplyDelete