He had a lot of milestones this month!
*He started holding onto my shirts when I feed him. It's really sweet and he "hugs" you when you burp him
* He held a toy for the first time
* He still wears 0-3 month clothes but is about to fit in some 3-6 month and wears 3-6 month jammies
* He went on his first trip and has now been to three states!
* He met his second cousins in CdA!
* Henry met his friend Holden in Boulder
* He loves to talk and will chat when he sits on my legs.
* He goes to bed about 7 and gets up between 5:30 and 6:30
* Henry still doesn't love toys and prefers faces. He's NOT a fan of tummy time but has been enjoying airplane.
* I cut Henry's fingernails for the first time this week. They had otherwise just snagged and I pulled them. I was terrified of cutting him.
* He is enjoying the bath more and more
* Henry's laugh is a hu,hu,hu vs a ha,ha,ha. He breathes in and it's so throaty and cute. He gives himself the hiccups every time!
* Henry sucks on his whole left hand vs his thumb. He isn't that into passies.
* He still sleeps in his swaddle at night and loves his nighttime lullaby of Obvious Child by Paul Simon
* and the big one!! Henry got a house this month! We signed to build in the Stapleton neighborhood here in Denver!! He will have a permenant room with stripes before his first birthday!
Such a fun little guy! We love you very much!
Got caught giving the Hook 'em!
Ehhh playing














Can't wait to get a Henry hug and to hear him laugh. So excited for your new home!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new house! That is so exciting! Such a big month for Henry and I can't wait to see him, love on him, and hear him laugh in just two weeks!!!!!! I also love how Mattie is watching the boys play airplane!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics!! Congrats on your pile of dirt!! :)
ReplyDeleteNew house is very exciting! Love the pictures.
ReplyDelete