Thursday, October 15, 2009

Conference Insanity

So Monday through today we had a conference at work that I was helping coordinate. It was an insane amount of work and I am exhausted, but I think it went well. After most of the presenters, we had a prize round where they had to play a version of who wants to be a millionaire (because if they got it right they would sell in the millions... yeah it was a stretch but there aren't many game shows out right now). I made this awesome deck with all of the sounds and it was a hit which was nice. I did a lot more stuff than that, but realistically everyone will remember me as the person who arranged their food and made the millionaire.
Now I am still at work, trying to muster up the energy to clean my office which looks like it is a bomb test site. At least the house is clean- I haven't been home before 10pm this week. Correlation? Possibly...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you survived the conference! Bet Mattie has missed you this week . . . he will need lots of lovin this weekend!

    ReplyDelete