Friday, October 30, 2009

Finally Melting

Last night the snow finally stopped. Today everything is still covered and the roads are a wet, muddy, slushy mess. Everyone is begrudgingly back at work today. With weather like this, I am really glad I only have a 4 minute commute. It's supposed to warm up a little over the weekend but the news said all the snow will be melting so it will make for a pretty wet Halloween. I feel bad for all the little kids who love their Halloween costumes because this year they will all be going as "kids in coats."

1 comment:

  1. Take lots of pictures of Popeye and Olive Oil . . . remind Brent not to sit on anyone's white couch!! Have fun at your party.
    PS - The sun is out . . . first time we've seen it in a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete