On Wednesday of last week Brent and I figured we should go play in the snow since we were both at home! We walked down to Starbucks to get a nice warm drink, then went to the grocery store to find something for dinner. All of our ski stuff passed the test but the boots I had on from Target get a giant, red "F." Water leaked into my toes about halfway down the hill. When we finally got to the grocery store, I put my feet in produce bags then back in my boots to keep them dry. I tried to hide behind the flower section while I did it but Brent just thought it was so funny he took like 15 pictures of me!

And one of me with my feet in bags:
I guess you need to invest in some decent boots! Love all the snow!!!
ReplyDeletePS - I'm going to get B some hair bows for Christmas!!!!
Y'all can pass as Colorado residents in all of your North Face gear hanging out in the snow...until you get to the pictures of you lining your boots with fruit sacks! Too funny! That proves you will always be a Texas Girl....we would never have that much snow here and if we did, no one would know what to do! Hope all that power fell on the ski runs too!
ReplyDelete