Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF!

So last night photography class went well but it was mostly at a higher level than my camera is ready for. I took some good notes for when I get a super powered new one!

Today I thought I would start a little "share my surroundings" series. I think this will get significantly more interesting as I put up the holiday decorations but today I thought I would start with what I look at most days for hours... my office.

I need to figure out some ways to spice up my beige box. Any suggestions are welcome!
**please dont judge my photography skills from these photos. I took them SUPER fast trying not to have anyone notice I was photographing my office.

Lunch Yum!

The cabinet that stole my lunch box. I had my lunch container (empty thank goodness) and put it in the second drawer. That was about a month ago. I can't get it out. I need the jaws of life. The drawer literally will not open hence storing lunch on my desk.

Boring cases

More boring cases and dry erase board


See? It needs help. Would a plant be to strange? It needs more color!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are more depressing than that sad lust list.

    ReplyDelete