Brent is going to go home on December 17th and come back the 22nd and I was going to be sad because I was stuck with all the holiday crazies honking at me as I just try to go home peacefully all alone (we live right by a mall-eek). BUT NOW Melissa is going to come that weekend so we will be gladly participating in the Holiday Craziness that is the mall (I would assess Mel would not be classified as a "mountain girl." "Fashionista" is much more suited!)
I am VERY excited to have a visitor and Laura Jean has already sent Mattie his outfit he will wear to welcome her here. Verbal preview: It includes a much larger sweater this time!
(Thanks LJ- check on Thanksgiving for a really adorable shot of Mattie in his pilgrim attire hehe)
HOORAY!!! Things are getting MUCH better!!
yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!! I can take those mountain girls if they interrupt our Forever 21 concentration. Back off that bottom rack! Being part of Colorado Holiday Craziness makes up for the year Trail of Lights did not start until after finals. Good call, Austin. I can't wait for Mattie's Holiday Fashion Show! I'm glad I only have to wait a few weeks!!!!
ReplyDeleteFor the sake of the picture, I just have to remind the world that the score was 45-35. OU Sucks. HOOK EM!!
Good things come to good people! The Flatirons Mall better watch out for the two of you!!!!
ReplyDelete