So this will be one of the most exciting "Share my Surroundings" in the coming months. I have to first start with the share I forgot a while back, my "fall" decorations. Get ready for a picture filled post!

The little hat to the right will re-appear VERY soon :)
Happy Fall Y'all!Now onto the newest Christmas decorations!!
Festive!
I heart glitter!
New/Retro stockings Mom had made for us! I LOVE them!
Stocking holders from Target thanks to Ellen! We are still looking for a little paw for Mattie's!
You can't have too much sparkle around the holidays!
One side table

The other- I ran out of paper!

Festive wreath!
What's currently on the coffee table- I'm searching for other ideas for this too!
Table with Reindeer plates- I chose Vixen and Brent is Donner. Mattie is Blitzen. I will post close ups soon!
Brent got up, out of the warm bed just to creep in this photo. I feel special! :)
Happy Holidays to all!


Ummm... SUPER CUTE!!! You have become Martha Stewart! My apartment looks the same year round except for when I put up my tree. I'm very impressed!! I can only imagine when you get a house how cute it will be!! Thanks for sharing your surroundings - it helps with the whole being 800 miles apart thing! Love you!! P.S. - I am anxiously awaiting the picture of Mattie in his Pilgrim hat!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful decorations!! I can't wait to see them in person...after stealing a candy cane! I'm with you LJ, the tree is the only thing different in my apartment, sort of like the Highlights magazine "what changed in the room" activity.
ReplyDelete