So apparently my lust list depressed my sister so I will try to make a more perky post. I have been doing my "homework" for photography class this week. Yesterday I followed Mattie around for about an hour practicing taking his photo with different ISO speeds. I am having a hard time reducing the "noise" on my photographs when I go to a high ISO (determines the sensitivity to light, the higher the ISO the more sensitive therefore you can shoot in dim light) This worked perfect because it gets dark here at 4:45pm and Mattie was moving from room to room so my
paparazzi self continue to stalk him and test different things. Most of the pics were still blurry- flash is my friend- but I will continue practicing. I hope I learn how to take snow pictures so I can adjust for our trip! My mom sent me this link to a great photography blog:
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ (under the photo lessons). I read all of her posts last night and have concluded that in my dream world where after I miraculously get all of the cars fixed for minimal cost, get a ridiculous raise when I get hired on full time, find a money tree to pay for law school, and go back to
Barcelo Mayan Palace, I will treat myself to a Canon Rebel
xTi!
Until then, I will continue stalking my cat (Brent isn't home yet when I do my homework), taking his picture, and trying to get him to not hate me for shining the orange focus light in his eyes every ten seconds.
Here are some of the pics. Do you see the "noise" I was talking about? (I edited this post in a different system than I usually do so they aren't
clickable- I will switch back tomorrow)
Vogue Kitty

Up-close and Purrsonal

Running away and hiding from the crazy Cat Mom with a camera:
And because not everyone has such a pretty view from their work parking structure, I thought I would include this one for your viewing pleasure (has nothing to do with the ISO or above post): 
And for those who were curious look in the upper right hand corner and follow it down:

What am I supposed to see in the picture?
ReplyDeleteNever mind . . . Dad found the CRACK!
ReplyDelete