Here's a pic of the aftermath of the guys eating WAY too much fried turkey, sides and pie!

On Saturday we bummed around most of the day and I tackled the laundry demon that had been hanging out in my closet/bathroom/bedroom. I just might have done like 10 loads! Hooray for it all being done but in many of the next pictures you will probably see the folding/drying all over the apartment.
We did go on a "photo walk" on Saturday afternoon where I made Brent be my model outside while I practiced taking shots around dark (just after sunset). I also took a few random nature shots. Not the prettiest day, but it was good practice.




On Sunday we decided to put up the Christmas decorations since we had already had Thanksgiving. I forgot to take pics of the other parts of the house (will post soon) but here is the tree decorating. We accidentally put it together wrong at first with the middle piece on the bottom. Mattie was thrilled with all of the decorating. He even tried to help put ribbon up. We tried to put all of the ornaments out of "Mattie Tail Level" so they didn't break but I will see how the tree looks when I get home today!
Looks like a fun weekend! Your photographs are very nice - I especially like the one of Brent's eye - you can tell he is smiling without even seeing his face! You'll have to teach me some of your tricks over Christmas break! Its fun to see all of your Christmas stuff out! I hope your tree is still standing when you get home and that Mattie has not climbed it! Hope your work week is going by quickly! I fear my vacation week is going to fly by! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYour tree looks very festive next to your green wall! Mattie might get his exercise climbing the tree on a daily basis! I thought the same thing about Brent's eye . . . I knew he was smiling!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Ummmm today is Tuesday....isn't that Lust List Day??? What are you lusting for this week?? Picaboo Street Ski Skills and a whole bunch of snow??
ReplyDelete