Sunday, November 29, 2009

Second Day of Vacation

On our second day, we were much smarter and just slipped our boots right on since we had taken them inside.
We decided to use our two additional lessons on Saturday morning. Brent took "Intro to Turns" and I took "Beginning Parallel." We have less "action" pictures since we skiied apart, but I think we both learned a lot. Brent improved greatly on the second day and by the end was skiing in parallel part of the time.

Now we're old pros on the lift

And a few movies of our skills:



Dumb me filmed Brent the wrong way but just imagine him speeding down right side up

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had fun! You look like a Hollywood couple on the slopes in your new outfits!! Brent - you will ready for blue/blacks at the end of December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall are adorable! You need to be on the cover of a ski magazine asap. I was impressed with the videos and loved Allison's sassy face/pose at the bottom of the hill. Not quite "eviction notice" face, but still one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete