So on Saturday, we went down to Boulder and walked around the farmer's market. I took some great "fall looking" pictures. I thought about uploading them last night but WAIT apparently a blizzard started outside. Fall was here for two days and now gone. I thought I was moving somewhere with seasons. It started snowing last night and hasn't stopped since. It is projected to continue until tomorrow night. Brent went to class this morning and I went to work. I lasted for about two hours before figuring out how to work remotely from home and Brent's classes got canceled after 2pm. Mattie is not so sure what to think of the blizzard. He likes watching the snow outside and is kind of figuring out how to stay warm.
We will see what the forecast is for tomorrow. I might be blogging/working at 3:30 again tomorrow :) For now Brent and I are off to walk to Starbucks (if it is open) and play in the snow like true Texans!
Some pictures of the winter weather (when it warms back up I will post the fall pics):
*as usual, you can click on the pics to make them bigger




The snow is beautiful, but I can't believe its already like that in October! Mattie looks adorable...I think you have the winter months of your 2010 calendar done! So crazy that snow comes before peppermint hot chocolate in Colorado!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! Can't wait to ski!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe all the snow!! Mattie is going to have to learn to stay under blankets with the weather like this! I didn't think Broomfield was supposed to get that much snow?? That's A LOT of snow! Hope you get to "work" from home tomorrow! Post more pics if you can! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThe cat-collage is my favorite, Allison!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks Alyssa! Hope all is well in warm area of the world! Brent told me a cat collage was bordering on Cat Lady obsessive but I thought he was cute looking at the kids playing outside!
ReplyDelete