Saturday, February 14, 2015

Progress Report

These last few days Henry has been working on his baby goals:
1. Eat a ton!
2. Sleep and snuggle
3. Grow big and strong 
4. Be a sweet boy

He's progressing very well on all three! 

Here are some snapshots!

Wednesday sleeping in my fox pjs! (#2)
Thursday playing faces with Mommy (#4)
Playful Henry (#4)
My old man hands are gone and I'm getting chunky baby hands (#3)
Eyeing some milk (#1)
Back to sleeping (#4)
Most common view of Henry (#1)
Party!! Wait that's not one of his goals! Oh well. Being a crazy boy should be added to the list!
Waiting for more milk!
#2 is momma's favorite
Such a sweet boy all around!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of his faces! I see he's using his big boy bottles now! Three more weeks until we get to see him! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable!! He is surpassing all of his goals!

    ReplyDelete