Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sleep Machine

Henry is a milk and sleep machine. All my photos seem to be of him sleeping since it's when I have a free hand! 


Rocking his suspenders since his pants are a little big!

Out cold!
Haha. Don't you wish you could sleep that well?

You might notice his outfits in the photos. This week Henry's head got too big to fit in the head hole of newborn clothes so he's in his 0-3mo clothes now! They are all a little big but he's not at New York Fashion Week, so he's survived the critics (and B and I would think he was adorable in a diaper!)

3 comments:

  1. His clothes are so adorable! He would look good in anything, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little guy in his suspenders! He takes after his mamma's sleeping habits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the suspenders pic is my new favorite!! Love him!!

    ReplyDelete