Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Status

Henry is doing great! He still loves to eat and doesn't cry a ton. He is a very sweet boy who likes stretching and his hands near his face. He loves sleeping on someone but will sleep almost anywhere. He slept right through 4hrs of errands, walks to the park, cooking in the kitchen, and about every meal we eat. When he is awake he has very alert eyes and makes lots of old man faces. 

Brent is doing great. He is mastering tightening the diaper enough to keep it all in, but doesn't much care for the mini clothes Henry is still in. Everytime Brent changes Henry, Henry comes back missing pants. Brent says he doesn't want to feel "confined" haha. Brent went back to work Thursday and part of Friday and I think the little man missed him like crazy (he even has to wear socks when Momma is in charge!)

Mattie is doing better. He left a few surprises for Henry in Henry's room one night to make it know how he feels re: the new hairless kitten we got. He's adjusting but still runs away when kitten cries. 

I, on the other hand, am not doing great. Post-pregnancy has kicked my butt. Immediately after the hormones settled, I got very sharp stomach pains. I had my gallbladder ultrasound and all looked ok but I still have a little post-eating pain. Late in the week, when that tapered to manageable, I got mastitis which makes me feel like I have the flu. Luckily Brent and Gigi have the baby needs under control but I'm hole up in bed with major chills and aches. I'm pretty ready to be better so I can enjoy my little peanut too!

Here are some pics. They aren't near as cute as Mr. H

Current bedfellow
Pills and meds galore 
Someone resting up for his future adventures once Mommy is well

No comments:

Post a Comment