Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Air Up There

So after a long day of being bummed about jobs and non-opportunities, I decided to go on a run with Brent. (Insert LONG laugh here) yeah... so I start and do pretty well but it's like your lungs explode up here! There is no air!! Where is the liquid I am use to breathing during the humid, Texas summers??? The weather was great- a nice cool breeze when you ran but I was still hurting. I made it through the workout (of course power walking during parts) and still feel like I'm catching my breath four hours later!!! Guess with the economy the way it is, I will be super fit by the time I get a job!

1 comment:

  1. Great way to get rid of job frustrations - you're so busy thinking about catching your breath that you can't think of anything else! Hang in there . . . good things come to good people.

    ReplyDelete