Tuesday, July 28, 2009

D&S Wedding

The reason we went home this past weekend was for Derek and Shannon's wedding! Brent was Derek's best man, and I decided to try my hand as the Rehearsal Dinner photographer. Unfortunatly, like a total amateur, my battery died about ten minutes into the dinner. Regardless, I think I got some cool shots from the beginning of the evening!

The first slide show is some of my favorite shots! The second are the best ones of the evening!

If you click on either of the slide shows, it will take you to the picassa website. There you can click on full screen to see them bigger!



3 comments:

  1. Maybe you can freelance as a photograher on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with mom! You take really good photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me three! Great job and beautiful pictures! I'm still waiting for you to post pictures from junior year downtown...I see how it is. :)

    ReplyDelete