
Trey (Brent's friend from Wofford) came in to visit us on Thursday. He and Brent have been enjoying the pool and working out in the nice weather. Yesterday we went into Boulder to grab dinner at The Rio Grande. In true Austin fashion, we waited about an hour and fifteen minutes (after being quoted 20-30min) and finally found a table in the bar area and just gave up on the list! The food and company were delicious and since the margs there are FANTASTIC, it was no big loss on the wait. After dinner we walked around Pearl street a bit and happened upon a fashion show in an art gallery. It seemed to be local, start-up designers but it was really cool to go in and see the show. When the show was over, we went to the Boulder Bookstore and stayed each reading something different until it closed at 11pm! Today we just bummed around the apartment complex. I made Chicken Marsala for dinner and am now in the process of making cupcakes. It's my first time to use the silicone bakeware and the cupcakes are sticking???? So I am just waiting longer! I sent the guys to walk to the grocery for some cream cheese for the frosting (all made from a box I got with the cupcake stand!) Will post a pic before they all get demolished!
Try popping them out as soon as they come out of the oven! Did you spray the molds? Can't wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDelete