
I havent taken a picture of them on my feet but they are rather cute, not that easy to walk in, and quite funky.
Today I got an email from ShoeDazzle and much to my wallet's demise, they are now offering BAGS!!! (oh and jewelry but I just cant pay $40 for jewelry. That seems like a rip off)
Here is my bag selection:

I really like this one:

Other people got these and I could order them:




Only problem is I am down to my last credit and y'all know I like to hoard stuff, so I'm trying to weigh just waiting since I just got two new summer bags (one of them is yellow too) and get one that is more fall. Then I think that the last one and the purple could be pretty fall so who knows! Thoughts?
P.S. my shoe selection this month wasn't spectacular so I knew I was going to hold out until July. I liked these but couldn't justify wearing them more than two holidays a year:

I hope you have good insurance so when you fall off those shoes you will be covered! I love all the purses. You might be in big trouble - shoes and purses to choose from!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm drooling.....
ReplyDelete