Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh yeah. This is why we live here.

It's because on the weekends, you feel like you live in a resort town. You can eat outside and not be embarrassed to get in a confined space with anyone after. I forgot to take pictures on Memorial Day at the BBQ we went to but I did get these beautiful pictures on the drive in:



Welcome Summer. Good riddance snow. And thanks Veterans.

4 comments:

  1. Wish I had a picture of an egg frying on the sidewalk. My caption under it would say: "This is were we live . . . please come back winter!" It is supposed to be 103 on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should take pictures of my drive to work tomorrow and post them for you...oh wait, those would just be pictures of concrete with heat radiating off of it. Boooo! I'm jealous of your town, but I still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correct to my response . . . were should be WHERE . . . I'm a teacher and should check my spelling before hitting post! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to quit responding . . . Correct should be correction! Double Oh My!

    ReplyDelete