Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not Much Better Than This...


For all of you folks south of the Mason Dixon, there is a sport that is casual and fun to watch and can be enjoyed during the summer without burning horizontal bleacher lines into your thighs when you sit down. It's known as baseball and up here, in these parts, it's really enjoyable. Traditionally it includes good things like beer, hot dogs, and a sweater for when the sun goes down. Oh and these sunsets dont hurt:



A few ballpark observations:
1. Hot dogs will always taste better when you are at the Ballpark
2. I will never be able to mow/vacuum near as impressive as the perfect field
3. Brent and I can make nosebleed seats super fun
4. Manny Ramirez should wash his hair

Come visit. We will show you how fantastic baseball can be!

3 comments:

  1. If you keep posting about how wonderful your neck of the woods is we might have to become your neighbors! Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No baseball in Grenada, only Cricket. Up to this day, I still don't have the confusing sport figured out. I really just go watch my friend's womens teams on Sundays after church and enjoy hanging out with the kids in the stands or on the grass and talk with the moms. Are Rockies games more fun than Ranger games? I would would hope not. You cant forget that guy that would utter this gutteral "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWT DAAAAAAAAAAWGS"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could practically see into Jeff's apartment from your seats! We've seen sunsets from that ballpark and they are beautiful. And the games are fun too. We LOVE
    Colorado!!

    ReplyDelete