Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Patriotic Decor

So my last holiday for a while (really is there any way to decorate for Labor Day?) is coming up and I am off my decorating game. Below are some incredible decoration inspirations (click to see bigger since they are strange sizes):


from my new most favorite site that I want to buy everything off of

4th of July table setting ideas
4th of July table setting ideas

Now I'm totally loving that Meg is planning to make these for our 4th of July trip up to Estes (yep so even if I decorate, we arent having a party and it seems I shouldn't waste colored sand on just Brent, Mattie, and Myself)

But if we are just posting for fun, how loud do the following say freedom?



I have to say that when we have a house and a neighborhood, I want to "call" the 4th of July as our holiday. I want to be the big party on the block and get to make all of these cute things. Who could resist a good 'ole American BBQ?

3 comments:

  1. Very fun! You should invent your own holiday that you can decorate for. For example, Clay and I celebrate Canadian Popcorn Day every February 19th in honor of his love of popcorn. I make popcorn cake and we watch a movie. It's quite the party. I'm sure your made up holiday would be much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red and blue tortilla chips are also a must at your future 4th party. If we're planning futures, I call 4th of July as my annual trip to Allison's house. You can come visit my cardboard box during the winter to escape the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should decorate your cabin for the family vacation. You can celebrate the 4th for the entire month of July! I know we will be :) Linda

    ReplyDelete