There are so many fun things I've already learned about Henry. He likes juice and dances a few times a day! There's a kick count I do and it only takes him about ten minutes to do his ten moves when he's in Zumba mode! He also has been getting the hiccups regularly in these last few weeks! His little rump is sticking out on the right side and he wiggles it occasionally! You can almost see it in the pic below!
While pregnancy wasn't fun for the first 5 months, and is still slowing me down in pain, I have enjoyed the movement period. I like having him with me wherever I go! At work I feel like he's hanging out, cheering me on, with "good job Mom" punches occasionally. I could probably put a couple of the other sickness/pains in the "difficult" column, but his little wiggly bum is firmly in the "worth it" list!


You diffidently look like you swallowed a basketball! He is all out front! Love that little bum sticking out!
ReplyDelete